- 150 Senior Resident & Post-Doctoral Fellowship Vacancies– 30 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement in Employment News
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has released the new recruitment notification for 150 (One Hundred Fifty) posts of Senior Resident & Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF). Interested & eligible candidates who want to apply for Senior Resident & Post-Doctoral Fellowship posts can apply online which starts from 27th April 2018 and ends on 30 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement in Employment News. Further Details like Vacancy Details, Eligibility criteria, How to apply, Selection process, Salary structure etc. are mentioned below.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
Institute Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar
Post Name: Senior Resident & Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF)
Job Location: Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
Advt Name: AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-A/407
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2018 Details
There are totally 150 Vacancies in this notification.
- Senior Resident: 148 Posts
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF): 02 Posts
Category Wise Post Details
|Sl. No||Category||No. of Posts|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Eligibility Criteria 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of Post Graduate Medical Degree such as MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch/MHA in relevant field from the recognized University/Institute for Senior Resident & Post-Doctoral Fellowship posts.
As on 27th May 2018,
- Maximum Age Limit for Senior Resident: 37 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post-Doctoral Fellowship: 45 years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 years
- OPH (General) Candidates: 05 years
- OPH (OBC) Candidates: 08 years
- OPH (SC/ST) Candidates: 10 years
Interested and eligible candidates can pay the below mentioned application charges.
- OPH Category Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) with Transaction Charges
- General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand) with Transaction Charges
Transfer through NEFT:
- ACCOUNT No. : 557820110000006
- IFS Code: BKID0005578
- MICR Code: 751013019
- Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
Candidates will be selected on the following basis for Senior Resident & Post-Doctoral Fellowship posts.
- Written Examination
Salary: Rs.67700/- Per month
Refer Official Notification for further reference.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification 2018
Interested & eligible candidates who want to apply for Senior Resident & Post-Doctoral Fellowship posts can apply online through the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar, www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in, from 27th April 2018 to 30 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement in Employment News.
Important Dates for AIIMS Bhubaneswar 2018
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 27th April 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 30 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement in Employment News
We request job aspirants that, before applying for above Senior Resident & Post-Doctoral Fellowship posts, Kindly go through the Recruitment Notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card, Result Details
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Result||View Result|
Expired Jobs Table
2018 Expired Jobs
|2||Junior Nurse||Job Notification|
|3||Sr. Resident & Jr. Resident||Job Notification|
2017 Expired Jobs
|1||Staff Nurse||Job Notification|
|2||Field Worker & Social Worker||Job Notification|
|3||Senior Resident||Job Notification|