- 75 Driver & Utility Hands Jobs in Air India – 30th October 2017
- 49 Store Keeper, Officer & Various Vacancies in Air India Express Limited-19th October 2017
- 27 Station Managers, Instructor & Various Vacancies in Air India Limited – 24th October 2017
Air India Recruitment Notification 2017
Air India Limited released a new recruitment notification through its official website airinida.in for the recruitment of total 75 (Seventy-Five) Driver & Utility Hands Vacancies. Job seekers can attend the walk-in interview on 30th October 2017
Air India Hiring 2017
Driver: 15 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Middle (Class VIII Pass) and HMVL (Heavy Motor Vehicle Licence) & Light Commercial Transport Vehicle Licence (LMVL ).
- Salary: Rs. 15418/- Per Month
Utility Hands: 60 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have minimum qualification is 10th Pass.
- Salary: Rs. 15418/- and with a grand pay of Per month
Age Limit: As on the date of 31st August 2017
- Maximum Age Limit: 55 Years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply for Air India Jobs 2017: Interested and eligible Applicants can appear for the walk in interview along with the prescribed application form or bio-data form and relevant documents at below address on 30th October 2017
Air India Walk-in Address: Office of Air India, Air India Engineering Complex, HR Unit, APU Centre, NTA (New Technical Area), Dum Dum, Kolkata-700052
- Walk-in Date: 30th October 2017
Air India Express Limited Recruitment Notification 2017
Air India Express Limited released a new recruitment notification through its official website airindiaexpress.in for the recruitment of 49 Store Keeper, Officer & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should Apply before 15 days from the Date of Publication.
Air India express careers 2017
For Store Keeper: 22 Vacancies
- Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Board or University and Should have Knowledge of computer in MS Office.
- Salary: 22000/- Per month
For Officer (Finance): 05 Vacancies
- Qualification: MBA-Finance from a recognized University/CMA.
- Salary: 35000/- Per month
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 30 years for Store Keeper & 35 years for Officer as on 01st October 2017
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in Air India Express Recruitment process, those need to pay through Demand Draft in favor of Air India Charters Limited payable at Mumbai.
- General, OBC category candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- SC / ST / PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test, Personal Interview/ Pre-employment Medical Examination.
How to apply for Air India Express Jobs: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self-Attested copies of supportive documents in respect of Educational Qualifications, Age and Experience, a recent passport-sized coloured photographs send by post to The Chief of HR, Air India Express Limited, Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016 on or before 15 Days from the Date of Publication.
Important Dates to remember:
Date of Publication: 04th October 2017
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 15 Days from the Date of Publication.
Air India Limited Recruitment Notification 2017
Air India limited released a new recruitment notification through its official website airindia.in for the recruitment of total 27 (Twenty-Seven) Station Managers, Instructor & Various. Job seekers can apply before 24th October 2017.
Organization Name: Air India Limited
Post Name: Station Managers, Instructor & Various
Job Location: Pan India
Official Website: airindia.in
Air India Jobs 2017
Station Manager: 14 Vacancies
- Qualification: Master Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Sales and Marketing.
- Salary:42000/- Per Month
Instructor: 02 Vacancies
- Qualification: Engineering Graduate from Recognized University in Mechanical / Electronics &Communication Engineering / Aeronautical.
- Salary:53000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum age limit for Station Manager is 40 Years and for Instructor is 50 years as on 01st October 2017
Application Fee: Eligible and interested Job applicants who want to participate in Air India Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Airline Allied Services Limited.
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs.1500/- (Rupees One Thousand and Five Hundred only)
- SC / ST Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Process: – Selection will be based on skill test and Personal interview.
How to apply for Air India jobs: Interested applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to Alliance Air, Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, adjacent to the Office of ED (NR), Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037.
Important Dates to remember:
- Last Date to submit the application form: 24th October 2017