- 12 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancies in Assam PSC – 01st December 2017
- 12 Agricultural Development Officer and Junior Engineer Jobs in Assam – 25th October 2017
APSC – Result
Assam PSC Recruitment 2017
Assam Public Service Commission released a new recruitment notification through its official website apsc.nic.in for the recruitment of total 12 (Twelve) Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancies. Job seekers can apply on or before 01st December 2017
APSC 2017 Notification
Junior Administrative Assistant: 12 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline (Arts, Science, and Commerce) from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks in case of General & OBC candidates, 40% for SC/ST candidates in their degree examination with Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
- Salary: Rs.14000-49000/- and with a grand pay of Rs. 12700/- Per month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st January 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 43 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in APSC Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through Challan
- General & OBC Category candidates: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only)
- SC/ST Category candidates: Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Screening test / Viva-voce interview.
How to Apply For APSC Jobs 2017: Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before 01st December 2017. ,
APSC Address: Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
APSC 2017 – Important Dates
- Last Date to submit the application form: 01st December 2017
Assam PSC Recruitment Notification 2017
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) released a new recruitment notification through its official website apsc.nic.in for the recruitment of total 12 (Twelve) vacancies out of which 09 (nine) Agricultural Development Officer and 03 (three) Junior Engineer Posts. Job seekers can apply before 25th October 2017.
APSC 2017 Notification
Agricultural Development Officer: 09 Vacancies
- Qualification: Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized University and also recognized by the Govt. of Assam
- Salary: 30000 – 110000/- with a grand pay of Rs.12700/- Per month
- Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age limit is 21 to 43 years as on 01st January 2017
Junior Engineer: 03 Vacancies
- Qualification: – Diploma in engineering in Agriculture Engineering, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Institutions. Preference will be given to the Agriculture. Engineering Diploma holders.
- Salary: 14000 – 49000/- with a grand pay of Rs.8700/- Per month
- Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 43 years as on 01st January 2017
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates as specified by the Govt. in accordance with the Acts, Rules, and orders of the Govt. in force
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test/interview
How to apply for APSC Assam 2017 Jobs: Interested and Eligible Applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents and it should be addressed to the Under Secretary, APSC.
Important Dates to remember:
- Last Date to submit the application form: 25th October 2017