India Post Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 has released a new notification through the official website of India Post, appost.in/gdsonline for the recruitment of 1471 Gramin Dak Sevaks – GDS Vacancies. Job Seekers should apply before 19th October 2017
Postal Circle Name: Bihar Postal Circle
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks – GDS
Job Location: Bihar
Official Website: appost.in/gdsonline
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2017:
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS): 1471 Vacancies
- Qualification: The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 19th October 2017.
- OBC – NCL category candidates: 03 years
- SC/ ST category candidates: 05 years
- PWD category candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Job Applicants and interested candidates who want to participate in the Bihar Postal circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Process those need to pay the below application charges IPO.
- General and OBC category candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- SC / ST / PWD category candidates: nil( Exempted)
Selection Process: India Post will send the candidates based on the merit list (Marks secured in 10th standard).
How to Apply for Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of India Post, indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline