BOI Recruitment 2022 Apply for 11 Office Assistant, Attendant Vacancies in bhandara, Gadchiroli, Gondia – Maharashtra location. Bank of India Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 11 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the BOI career official website i.e., bankofindia.co.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 01-Aug-2022.
BOI Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Bank of India (BOI)
Post Details: Office Assistant, Attendant
Total No. of Posts: 11
Salary: Rs. 5,000 – 15,000/- Per Month
Job Location: bhandara, Gadchiroli, Gondia – Maharashtra
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: bankofindia.co.in
BOI Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
BOI Recruitment required eligibility details
BOI Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per BOI official notification candidate should have completed 08th, 10th, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
BOI Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 15,000/-|
BOI Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 65 years .
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Office Assistant||18 – 45|
|Attendant||18 – 65|
|Watchman||18 – 45|
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for BOI Office Assistant, Attendant Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ bankofindia.co.in
- And check for the BOI Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Office Assistant, Attendant Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (01-Aug-2022)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for BOI Recruitment (Office Assistant, Attendant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Zonal Manager, Financial Inclusion Department, Bank of India, Bank of India Building, 4th Floor, Nagpur Zonal Office, S.V. Patel Marg, P.B. No. 4, Kingsway, Nagpur, Maharashtra – 440001
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 01-Aug-2022