- 03 Manager, PRO Vacancies – 2nd December 2017
- 26 Depository Participants Relationship Manager, Junior Officer & Various Vacancy – Last date 18th April 2017.
- 101 Manager,Business Analysts and More
Canara Bank has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Manager, PRO. There are 03 (Three) vacancies in this notification. Application process starting on 24th November 2017 and it will get close on 02nd December 2017. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with (Canara Bank). In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2017-18
Canara Bank Vacancy Details 2017
- One Senior Credit Analyst – 01
- One Public Relation Officer (PRO) – 01
- One Manager – Establishment – 01
(i) One Senior Credit Analyst – Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognized university in India – Candidates having JAIIB/CAIIB certificate / MBA ( Fin ) will be given preference + Candidate to have min 20 years of working experience in any PSB, out of which a minimum of 10 years in Corporate Credit/ Project finance/Project appraisal at branch /administrative unit.
(ii) One Public Relation Officer (PRO) – Bachelor’s Degree / Post-Graduate Degree from any recognized university in India Should have excellent PR skills, effective communication skill. Liasoning and negotiation skills + Candidate to have min 20 years of working experience in any PSB. Prior experience of handling PRmatters is desirable. Candidate should submit the Proof of experience at the time of interview.
(iii) One Manager – Bachelor’s Degree / Post-Graduate Degree from any recognized university in India + Candidate to have min 20 years of working experience in any PSB. Experience in handling tax matters is desirable. Candidate should submit the Proof of experience at the time of interview
Age Limit: Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 63 Years.
Selection Process Based on Performance in personal Interview.
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Canara Bank Recruitment notification 2017
Interested and Eligible candidate’s send Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Managing Director Higher Education Financing Agency 6 th Floor, Naveen Complex No 14, MG Road, Bangalore” by post so as to reach us by 02nd December 2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24th November 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02nd December 2017
Canara Bank Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result Details
|Canara Bank Recruitment Notification||View Job Notification|
|Canara Bank Syllabus||Updating Soon|
|Exam Pattern||Updating Soon|
|Canara Bank Admit Card||Updating Soon|
|Canara Bank Result||Updating Soon|
|Answer Key||Updating Soon|
Canara Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Depository Participants Relationship Manager, Junior Officer & Various Posts
Canara Bank Openings 2017-18: Applications are invited form the eligible applicants for filling up of 26 Depository Participants Relationship Manager, Junior Officer & Various Vacancy. Interested and eligible aspirants like who are having Diploma, Graduate in any discipline, B.Tech/ B.E/ , Post Graduate, MBA certificate can apply for the post on or before 18th April 2017.
Advt No. : 01/2017-18
Canara Bank recruitment 2017-18 notification
Bank Name: Canara Bank
Post Name: Depository Participants Relationship Manager, Junior Officer & Various Vacancies
Educational Qualification required: Diploma, Graduate in any discipline, B.Tech/ B.E/, Post Graduate, MBA
No of Vacancies: 26
Job Posting Location: Across India.
Canara Bank recruitment 2017 Post Wise Details:
|Post Name||No of vacancies|
|Depository Participants Relationship Manager||10|
|Junior Officer (DP Operations)||6|
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Job Level: All India Jobs
Official Website: https://www.canarabank.in/
Eligibility Details for Canara Bank Recruitment 2017
Dealer Institutional Desk: The applicant should have a Post Graduate in finance from a recognized University / Institute. Postgraduate Programme in Securities Markets (PGPSM) from NISM preferred
DP Operations – Junior Officer: The aspirant should have a Graduation in any discipline from a university recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with a minimum score of 60%. Those having Stock Market related Diploma.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Job aspirant’s age should be as 30 years as on 01st April 2017.
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be applicable for deserving candidates as per norms.
- OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) candidates 03 years
- SC/ ST candidates 05 years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 22500 – 28000 /- per month
How to Apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Depository Participants Relationship Manager, Junior Officer & Various Vacancies
Interested and eligible candidates have to fill their prescribed application form along with the photocopies of Educational Qualification Certificates, Work experience certificates, recent sized passport sized photographs, and other related documents need to be sent to The Senior Manager, Canara Bank Securities Ltd 701, 7TH Floor, Maker Chamber III Nariman Point Mumbai – 400021 on or before 18th April 2017.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis of Short listing and Interview
Application Fee: Applicants are exempted form application fee.
Important Dates for Canara Bank Openings 2017
Last Date for Application submission 18th April 2017
Canara Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification 88 Manager,Business Analysts & Various Vacancies
Canara Bank has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 88 Manager,Business Analysts & Various openings. Canara Bank is recruiting BE/ B.Tech/ LLB/ MA/ M.Sc/ CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ Graduation/ MBA/ MMS/ ME/ M.Tech/ PG pass students for the Govt Jobs in PAN India (Across India). Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 05 April 2017.
|Name of Organization||Canara Bank|
|Name of Post||Manager,Business Analysts & Various|
|Education Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ LLB/ MA/ M.Sc/ CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ Graduation/ MBA/ MMS/ ME/ M.Tech/ PG|
|Total No.of Vacancies||101|
|Job Location||PAN India (Across India)|
|Last Date To Apply||05 April 2017|
|Apply Mode||Online/ Offline|
Canara Bank Hiring 2017-18 Details
|Sl.No||Name Of Vacancy||No.Of Openings|
|1||Cyber Forensic Analysts||2|
|2||Application Security Testers||4|
|3||Manager (Chartered Accountant)||27|
|5||Manager (Data Analytics)||4|
|6||Manager (Finance Analysts)||3|
|8||Data Mining Experts||2|
Eligibility Details for Canara Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- Education Qualification : Job aspirants should have completed a BE/ B.Tech/ CA/ ME/M.Tech/ MBA/ MA/ M.Sc/ MMS/ PG Degree in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ University. For post wise education details, kindly visit the official notification.
- Pay Scale : Rs.23700 – 51490/- Per month.
- Age Limit : Job applicants age should be 20 to 40 years. For post wise age limit details, kindly visit the official notification.
- Age Relaxation :
OBC Candidates : 03 years
SC/ ST Candidates : 05 years
PH Candidates : 10 years
Candidates need to Provide the related documents to get the benefit of relaxation.
- Application Fee : Job applicants required to pay Rs.600/-, Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates for application fee through online.
Other Details Regarding Canara Bank Recruitment 2017
- Selection Procedure: Job seekers selection process will be based on Online Written Exam.
- Job Location : PAN India (Across India)
- Official Website : www.canarabank.com
- How To Apply : Interested and eligible job seekers can apply online & login through the official website of Canara Bank, www.canarabank.com and the candidates who are applying for the post of Manager Security have to send the copies of relevant supporting documents to the “Canara Bank, Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing, HeadOffice, 113/1, Jeevan Prakash Building, J C Road, Bangalore-560002, Karnataka.
Important Dates & Links Regarding Canara Bank Recruitment 2017
|Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application form||15 March 2017|
|Last Date for the Submission of Online Application form||05 April 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||05 April 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of physical application for the post of Manager Security||12 April 2017|