CG Police Recruitment 2018 Notification for 1786 Constable (GD, MT Driver, Tradesman) Vacancies
CG Police Recruitment 2018 Notification: CG (Chhattisgarh) Police have released the new notification for 1786 (One Thousand Seven Hundred Eighty Six) posts of Constable GD, Constable MT Driver and Constable Tradesman (Cook, Water Carrier, Barber, Washermen, Sweeper) in CG Police, Chhattisgarh. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Constable GD, Constable MT Driver and Constable Tradesman (Cook, Water Carrier, Barber, Washermen, Sweeper) post can apply on or before 15th February 2018. Further details like Education Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Vacancy details, Selection procedure and how to apply are shown below.
Organization Name: CG (Chhattisgarh) Police
- Constable GD- 1300 Vacancies (UR-546, SC-156, ST-416, OBC-182)
- Constable MT Driver- 133 Vacancies (UR-56, SC-16, ST-42, OBC-19)
- Constable Tradesman (Cook, Water Carrier, Barber, Washermen, Sweeper)- 353 Vacancies
- Constable (Cook)- 128 Vacancies (UR-54, SC-15, ST-41, OBC-18)
- Constable (Water Carrier)- 71 Vacancies (UR-30, SC-08, ST-23, OBC-10)
- Constable (Barber)- 33 Vacancies (UR-14, SC-04, ST-10, OBC-05)
- Constable (Washermen)- 41 Vacancies (UR-17, SC-05, ST-13, OBC-06)
- Constable (Sweeper)- 80 Vacancies (UR-34, SC-10, ST-25, OBC-11)
Name of the Vacancy: Constable (GD, MT Driver, Tradesmen)
Total Number of Posts: 1786 Vacancies
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Eligibility Criteria for CG Police Jobs 2018:
- Candidates should possess the qualification of 10th class or Higher Secondary or equivalent examination under the 10+2 system passed from the school in Chhattisgarh/Madhya Pradesh State for Constable GD post and candidates of the category belonging to the resident of Chhattisgarh’s Naxal affected areas will be eligible only after passing the class 5th standard. Native resident candidates of Bastar division districts will be eligible only after passing the 5th standard.
- Candidates should possess the qualification of 8th class examination should be passed from the school of Chhattisgarh/Madhya Pradesh State for Constable MT Driver post.
- Candidates of class belonging to Naxalite families of Chhattisgarh and families staying in relief camps of Naxal affected areas will be eligible even after passing 5th standard for Constable (Tradesmen) post and reservation for M.T. Heavy driver must be a driver for driver’s post.
Candidates should have experience of Business Knowledge of the applied post Constable (Tradesmen).
Candidates should have the age limit of 18 to 28 years for applying to Constable (GD, MT Driver, Tradesmen) post. There will be age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST/OBC and 10 years for women.
Pay Scale: Pay-Level Matrix-4: Starting Salary-Rs.19500/- per month
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General/OBC categories has to pay Rs.200/- and SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates have to pay Rs.150/- through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or pay offline through Challan.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of PST, PET and Written Exam.
How to Apply for CG Police Jobs 2018:
Eligible candidates who want to apply for Constable (GD, MT Driver, Tradesmen) post has to apply through an online website at www.cgpolice.gov.in on or before 15th February 2018.
Important Dates to be Remembered:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 25th January 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 15th February 2018 till 11:59 PM
CG Police Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result Details
|CG Police Recruitment Notification||View job Notification|
|CG Police Syllabus||Updating Soon|
|CG Police Exam Pattern||Updating Soon|
|CG Police Admit Card||Updating Soon|
|CG Police Result||View Result|
|CG Police Answer Key||Updating soon|
CG police recruitment 2018 notification
Chhattisgarh Police has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Constable. There are 2259 Vacancies in this CG Police recruitment notification. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Chhattisgarh Police. Job seekers should apply on or before 04th February 2018. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
CG Police Vacancy Details
- Constable: 2259
Eligibility Criteria for CG Police Vacancy 2018
Education Qualification: 10+2 and Equivalent examination of the school/college situated in Chhattisgarh / Madhya Pradesh state or 8th pass for only SC candidates or 5th pass for Reserves in districts of Bastar division for (GD) post. for Constable Vacancy,
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st January 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
Selection Process: CG Police will conduct the Written Exam and Physical Standard test to select the eligible candidates from the applicants.
- Constable: Rs.19500/- Per Month
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in CG Police Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through Online
- General and OBC Category candidates: Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
- SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 125/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty-Five only)
How to Apply For CG Police Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of CG Police www.cgpolice.gov.in, , before 04th February 2018.
CG Police 2017 – Important Dates
- Start Date for the submission of online application: 03rd January 2018
- Last Date for the submission of online application: 04th February 2018
We request job aspirants that, before applying for above Constable, you should know the number of vacancies available.
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2017 2976 Constables
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2017 2976 Constables: Chhattisgarh (CG) police released notification of the 2976 vacancies of Constables (GD) in Chhattisgarh (Raipur) location. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply the online application form before the last date of 15th December 2016.Chhattisgarh emerged as a new state on the map of India on 1st November 2000 & this is how old the history of the Chhattisgarh Police as a separate entity. Traditionally, Chhattisgarh has been a very peaceful tribal belt. More information like name of the post, number of posts, age limit, Educational Qualification Details, how to apply, important date, and important links are given below.
Name Of Vacancy: Constables (GD).
No.Of Posts: 2976 openings.
Important Date To Remember Regarding Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15th December 2016.
Important Links For Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2017: