Coffee Board has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Consultant. The number of vacancies is not mentioned in this notification. The application process began on 09th March 2018 and it will get close on 28th March 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Coffee Board. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Coffee Board Recruitment 2018
Coffee Board Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of MBA with specialization in Marketing (preferred) from the recognized University/Institute for Consultant posts.
Experience Required: Candidates should have 10 years of experience in promotion or business development & in dealing with global events and promotion campaigns desirable & preference will be given to candidates who are presently extending consultancy services to the State/Central Government organizations, reputed companies/corporates for Consultant posts.
- Implementation of promotion activities in domestic market for increasing coffee consumption in the country
- Implementation of promotion activities in export markets for increasing the visibility of Indian coffee
- Implementation of all new initiatives being undertaken by Coffee Board for promotion of Indian coffees
Salary: Rs.60000/- per month
How to Apply for Coffee Board Vacancy 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 28th March 2018.
Address: Secretary, Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001
Coffee Board Jobs 2018 – Important Dates
- Notification Date: 09th March 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 28th March 2018
We request job aspirants that, before applying for above Consultant posts. Kindly go through the Recruitment Notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification