Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute Saharanpur (CPPRI Saharanpur) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Driver & Various. There are 16 (Sixteen) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 07th April 2018 and it will get close to 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with CPPRI. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment 2018
Institute Name: Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute Saharanpur (CPPRI Saharanpur)
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk, Driver & Various
Job Location: Saharanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Official Website: www.cppri.org.in
CPPRI Saharanpur Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 16
- Manager (Finance & Admin.): 01 Post
- Scientist – B: 04 Posts
- Section Officer: 01 Post
- Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 06 Posts
- Support Staff Group: 01 Post
- Driver: 01 Post
CPPRI Saharanpur Eligibility Criteria 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of Second Class Post Graduate Degree, M.Sc./B.E. or M.Tech/M.E/Ph.D., Second Class Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Computer Software, SSC/10th Standard and 02 (Two) years of ITI Certificate in Boiler Trade or HSC/12th & 08th Pass from the recognized University/Institute for Lower Division Clerk, Driver & Various posts.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates should have minimum 15 (Fifteen), 05 (Five) years of experience in relevant field for Lower Division Clerk, Driver & Various posts.
- Maximum Age Limit for Manager (Finance & Admin.) Post: 50 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Scientist – B, Personal Assistant & Driver Post: 30 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Section Officer Post: 35 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Lower Division Clerk Post: 25 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Support Staff Group: 23 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute, payable at Saharanpur.
- SC/ST/PH/Women & Departmental Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/Skill/Typing Test & Interview for Lower Division Clerk, Driver & Various posts.
- Manager (Finance & Admin.): Rs.78800-220920/- Per month
- Scientist – B: Rs.56100-177500/- Per month
- Section Officer: Rs.47600-151100/- Per month
- Personal Assistant: Rs.5200-20200/- Per month
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.19900-63200/- Per month
- Support Staff Group: Rs.19900-63200/- Per month
- Driver: Rs.19900-63200/- Per month
How to Apply for Central Pulp and Paper Research Institute Saharanpur Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Address: Director, Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute, Post Box No. 174, Saharanpur-247001 (U.P)
CPPRI Saharanpur Jobs 2018 – Important Dates
- Start Date for Submission of Application Form: 07th April 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Lower Division Clerk, Driver & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification