CSC Hiring Freshers For Entry Level Engineer Jobs
Company Name: Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
Designation or Role: Entry Level Engineer
Experience: Fresher (2017/ 2016/ 2015/ 2014 Passed outs)
Salary: Job Seekers salary should be as per the CSC norms
Education Qualification: Graduation/ Post Graduation
Over 300,000 jobs in 14,000 companies waiting for your click here to Enroll
- Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2017-18 Notification 01 Traffic Manager Vacancy at www.chennaiport.gov.in
- HAL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification 06 General Duty Medical Officer Posts at www.hal-india.com
- India Post office Recruitment 2017-18 Notification 1072 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts at www.appost.in
Job Location: PAN India (Across India)
– Job seekers should have good communication skills
– Flexible to work in Shifts.
– Candidates should have good knowledge in calculations
– Candidates who have attended CSC interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply
Selection Procedure: Job seekers selection process will be based on below rounds
– Aptitude online written test
– Technical interview
– HR interview
Apply Mode: Online
CSC Career Link
CSC Recruitment Freshers 2016-2017 – Apply Online
CSC released a recruitment notification for Associate Professional Test Engineer Posts,This is a good news for the job seekers who want to grow their career with IT Company. Interested job seekers can apply online and acquire this job opportunity regarding the CSC Recruitment process.
Name of Organization : CSC
CSC Vacancy Details: Associate Professional Test Engineer
Essential Qualification: Candidates should Possess an Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience / Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or related field preferred from recognized Institutions/ University and have good academic background may apply for the CSC Jobs.
Experience : Freshers (0 Years)
Salary Details: As per the Industry.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
- Experience working with computer systems and their uses,network management and protocol system testing
- Experience working with scripting languages such as TCL, PERL, HP, etc & data transmission protocols such as TCP/IP, etc.
- working Experience with operating systems & network equipment: switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, etc.
- Participates and assists with testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various phase(s) of network systems development including integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans and customer acceptance plans to maintain the credibility/viability of the system, as directed by team lead and/or management.
- Provides support on the initial configuration and parameters of equipment for system credibility. Assists in the investigation and resolution of matters of significance in conjunction with other engineering and technical support to ensure cost effective and efficient resolution of problems.
Steps to Apply for CSC Jobs 2016:
First of all, you need to visit official website of organization, www.csc.com
on home, under About CSC you need to hit “Careers” presented on the Home page.Now click on “search” – “Advanced Search”
Now you need to Click on “CSC India Job Opperrtunities”.
Now different job links will be available you need to choose appropriate job link.
After this, you need to read complete instructions carefully and completely.
Now you need to hit “Apply Now” link and log in with username and password.
After that Fill Application Form with relevant details.
Upload your images and other documents (if necessary)
Recheck your filled application form.
Now hit on “Submit” button for final completion of application form.
Take a printout of it for future use.
Last date for submission of application form: As Soon As Possible
Apply Mode: Online
Candidate can apply through the