Assam Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE Assam) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Lower Primary Upper Primary Teachers. There are 9513 (Nine Thousand, Five Hundred Thirteen) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 26th March 2018 and it will get close on 19th April 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with State Govt of Assam. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
DEE Assam LPUP Teachers Recruitment 2018
Govt Department Name: Assam Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE Assam)
Post Name: Lower Primary Upper Primary Teachers (LPUP Teachers)
Job Location: Assam
Official Website: dee.assam.gov.in
DEE Assam LPUP Teachers Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 9513
- Assistant Teacher: 2068 Posts
- Science Teacher: 299 Posts
- Hindi Teacher: 1285 Posts
- Arabic Teacher: 154 Posts
- Assamese Language Teacher: 292 Posts
- Manipuri Language Teacher: 22 Posts
- Lower Primary Teacher: 5393 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for DEE Assam LPUP Teachers Notification 2018
- Assistant Teacher (UPS): BA/ BSC from the UGC recognized University and UP TET and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Science Teacher (UPS): BSC from the UGC recognized University and UP TET Qualified in Science and Mathematics stream. and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Hindi Teacher (UPS): BA/ BSC from the UGC recognized University having Hindi as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Arabic Teacher (UPS): BA/ B.Sc from the UGC recognized University having Arabic as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Assamese Language Teacher (UPS): BA/ BSC from the UGC recognized University having Assamese as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Manipuri Language Teacher (UPS): Manipuri BA/ BSC from the UGC recognized University having Manipuri as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education
- Lower Primary Teacher: Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR Senior Secondary with 50% and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.ED) OR Senior Secondary with 50% and 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education) AND Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
Age Relaxation for SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges
- General / OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty)
Selection will be made on the basis of Screening Test
Salary: Rs. 14000-49000/- Per Month
How to Apply for DEE Assam Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of DEE Assam LPUP Teachers, www.lpupteachers.com on or before 19th April 2018
DEE Assam LPUP Teachers 2018 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application form: 26th March 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 19th April 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Lower Primary Upper Primary Teachers (LPUP Teachers) Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment - 4135 Vacancies
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment - 447 Vacancies
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi Recruitment - 802 Vacancies
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment - 1197 Vacancies
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment - 352 Vacancies
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment - 483 Vacancies
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment - 200 Vacancies