DRDO Recruitment 2022 Apply for 2 Junior Research Fellowship Vacancies in Chennai – Tamil Nadu location. Defence Research and Development Organization Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 2 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the DRDO career official website i.e., drdo.gov.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 21-Jul-2022.
DRDO Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
Post Details: Junior Research Fellowship
Total No. of Posts: 2
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- Per Month
Job Location: Chennai – Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: drdo.gov.in
DRDO Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DRDO official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech/ Graduation/ ME/ M.Tech/ Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Communication and Telecommunication/ Instrumentation Engineering from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Defence Research and Development Organization recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years , as on 22-07-2022.
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for DRDO Junior Research Fellowship Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ drdo.gov.in
- And check for the DRDO Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Junior Research Fellowship Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (21-Jul-2022)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment (Junior Research Fellowship) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to The Director, DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory – Cognitive Technology, Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), 5th Floor, IITM Research Park, Taramani, Chennai-600113, and also send Through Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 05-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 21-Jul-2022