Gadchiroli District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd (GDCC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Junior Officer & Clerk. There are 58 (Fifty-Eight) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 05th February 2018 and it will get close on 13th February 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Gadchiroli District Central Co-operative Bank. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Gadchiroli District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd Recruitment 2018
GDCC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 58
- Junior Officer (JAM): 6 Posts
- Clerk: 52 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GDCC Notification 2018
- Junior Officer (JAM): 55% in MSCIT and relevant class pass, and experience in the co-operative sector and banking sector.
- Clerk: 50 % in MSCIT/Similar computer certificate of government recognized institution Computer knowledge required
- Junior Officer (JAM): Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
- Clerk: Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through online Mode by using Net Banking.
|Junior officer||Rs. 575/-||Rs. 104/-||Rs. 679/-|
|Clerk||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 99/-||Rs. 649/-|
- Junior Officer (JAM): Rs. 18000/-Per Month
- Clerk: Rs. 12000/-Per Month
How to Apply for GDCC Vacancy 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of GDCC, gdccbank.in on or before 13th February 2018
GDCC 2018 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application form: 05th February 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 13th February 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Junior Officer & Clerk Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification