HDFC Bank Limited Recruitment Notification 2017
HDFC Bank Limited is going to recruitment Virtual Relationship Manager Vacancies. Job seekers should apply before last date or ASAP.
Bank Name: – HDFC
Post Name: – Virtual Relationship Manager
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date: – ASAP
HDFC Bank Careers 2017
Virtual Relationship Manager:
- Qualification: – All Graduates or MBA/PGDM – 2015/2016/2017 batch
- Salary: As per Industry Standards
- Continuous engagement with the portfolio customers mapped as per the contact policy, with accurate & complete capture of interaction details.
- Call handling as per defined standards.
- Accurate resolution for customer queries.
- Promoting Digital Banking services for a superior customer service experience.
- Profiling of customers in order to aid right cross-servicing of Bank products
- Accurate logging and resolution of complaints.
- Attrition control of customers.
- Regular interactions with the customers and pro-actively assessing customer needs.
- Deepening relationship by cross selling ‘sticky products’ like Demat, Bill Pay, Advisory etc.
- Ensure portfolio quality of relationship while racing considering eligibility.
- Monitor large amount movements and account closure from the deposit accounts.
- Ensure retention of customers
Achievement of portfolio parameters:
- Meet the defined objectives of the Portfolio managed by the respective VRM.
- Right cross-sell of products basis profiling and engagement.
- Penetration of products across groups.
- Sales across all product segments-TPP, Assets, Cards etc.
- Acquiring & grouping of all related IDs of the Primary ID.
- Use of triggers to track maturity of FDs, movement of CASA balances etc. And prevent outflow.
- Ensure Staff is trained on product knowledge and requisite certifications.
- Income to be generated at a customer level.
- Achieve Quality benchmarks defined from time to time.
- Complete and accurate capture of call interactions, including profiling thereby aiding relationship management.
- Audit and Service Quality
- Ensure all laid down system and process are followed as stipulated by Audit and Senior Management
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of financial transactions.& requests.
- Adherence to set processes of updating customer interactions in CRM next.
MIS – Reporting:
- Ensure timely submission of Customer base review/reports as requested by Central Team / Senior Management.
- Sales Managers of respective products/location
- Product representatives
- VRM central team
- Marketing Dept.
- ATM Coordinator
- CPU & Backend operation teams
- IT Department for system related software/hardware issues
- Liaise with Post Office / Courier for deliverables related issues
- Vendor Representatives / Supervisors
- Insurance Sales Managers
- Mutual Fund House Representatives
Skills Required: Banks Product Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition
- Awareness of Banking regulations
- Credit knowledge when required
- Good Administrator
Selection Process: – Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply for HDFC Bank Jobs: – Interested and Eligible Applicants can apply online through the below link before the last date.
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Executive Posts
HDFC Bank – Openings 2017-18: Applications are invited from the eligible applicants for filling up of Executive Vacancy. Interested and eligible aspirants like who are having Graduate certificate can attend for Walk in Interview on 20th April 2017
HDFC Bank recruitment 2017 notification
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Post Name: Executive Vacancy.
Educational Qualification required: Graduate
Job Category: Bank Jobs
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Job Level: State Level Jobs
Official Website: www.hdfcbank.com
Job Posting Location: Thrissur, Kerala.
Eligibility Details for HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification: The applicant should have a completed Graduation in any Stream or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Job aspirant’s age should be as per norms
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
Job Role & Responsibilities.
- The applicant should have excellent Written English Skills
- Loans Acquisition through the impanelled State Mission-Kudumbasree Units Scattered across the Kerala State.
- Good Communication Skills in Local Language should able to Speak fluent Malayalam
- Candidates should be interested to work for Micro Finance Loans Acquisition
- Applicant should be interested in Sales.
- Work experience fresher or Experienced (0 – 3) years.
Applicants will Eligible for Provident Fund (PF) and Medical claim ( Insurance ) benefits.
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Executive Vacancies
Interested and eligible candidates have to fill their prescribed application form along with the photocopies of Educational Qualification Certificates, Work experience certificates, recent sized passport sized photographs, Pan Card, Aadhar card are mandatory, other related documents and Original documents need to be carried for ( for Documents Verification purpose) Walk in Interview on 20th April 2017
For more information or details visit Official website.
Selection Procedure: Applicants are select on the basis of Interview
Application Fee: Candidates are exempted from application fee.
Important Dates for HDFC Bank 2017 Notification
Date of Walk in Interview 20th April 2017.
Venue: HDFC Bank BANK LTD, 1st Floor, Aysha Complex. SLI Divison, Kechery, Thrissur, Kerala