Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI Shimla) has released the new recruitment notification for 04 (Four) posts of Forester, Forest Guard & MTS. Interested & eligible candidates who want to apply for Forester, Forest Guard & MTS posts can apply offline to the below address which ends on 18th June 2018. Further Details like Vacancy Details, Eligibility criteria, How to apply, Selection process, Salary structure etc. are mentioned below.
HFRI Shimla Recruitment 2018
HFRI Vacancy Details
There are totally 04 Vacancies in this notification.
- Forester: 02 Posts
- Forest Guard: 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 01 Post
HFRI Eligibility Criteria 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of 10th, 12th Pass from the recognized Board for Forester, Forest Guard & MTS posts.
Experience Required: Candidates should have 03 (Three) years or more of experience in the relevant trade for Forester, Forest Guard & MTS posts.
As on 18th June 2018,
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
- For OBC Candidates: 03 years
Interested & eligible candidates can pay the below mentioned application charges through Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, HFRI payable at Shimla.
- Application Fee for SC/ST/PH Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- Processing Fee for all Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- Application Fee for General & OBC Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
- Application Fee & Processing Fee for General & OBC Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred)
Candidates will be selected on the following basis for Forester, Forest Guard & MTS posts.
- Written Examination
- Forester: Rs.19900-63200/- Per month
- Forest Guard & MTS: Rs.18000-56900/- Per month
How to Apply for HFRI Shimla Notification 2018
Interested & eligible candidates who want to apply for Forester, Forest Guard & MTS posts can apply offline send the application in the prescribed format to the below address along with the relevant documents on or before 18th June 2018.
Address: The Head of Office, Himalayan Forest Research Institute, Conifer Campus, Panthaghati, Shimla (HP) – 171013
Important Dates for HFRI Jobs 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 18th June 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Forester, Forest Guard & MTS Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification