IBPS Recruitment 2022 Apply for 6432 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies in All India location. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 6432 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the IBPS career official website i.e., ibps.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 22-Aug-2022.
IBPS Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Post Details: Probationary Officer (PO)
Total No. of Posts: 6432
Salary: Rs. 52,000 to 55,000/- PM
Job Location: All India
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: ibps.in
Common Recruitment Process For Recruitment Of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees In Participating Banks (Crp Po/Mt-Xii For Vacancies Of 2023-24). The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled in October 2022 / November 2022.
|Bank of India||535|
|Punjab National Bank||500|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||253|
|Union Bank of India||2094|
IBPS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IBPS official notification candidate should have completed Any Degree / Graduate from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-Aug-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST / Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
General Candidates: 850/-
SC/ST / PWD Candidates: 150/-
Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, Interview
IBPS PO Syllabus
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows
- Preliminary Examination
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
- English Language (30 Questions / 30 Marks) Only in English
- Quantitative Aptitude (35 Questions / 35 Marks) English and Hindi
- Reasoning Ability (35 Questions / 35 Marks) English and Hindi
- Total (100 Questions / 100 Marks)
- Main Examination
BPS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its authorised website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorised IBPS website ibps.in
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude (45 Questions / 60 Marks) English and Hindi
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness (40 Questions / 40 Marks) English and Hindi
- English Language (35 Questions / 40 Marks) Only in English
- Data Analysis & Interpretation (35 Questions / 60 Marks) English and Hindi
- English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) (2 Questions / 25 Marks) Only in English
Steps to Apply for IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ ibps.in
- And check for the IBPS Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Probationary Officer (PO) Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (22-Aug-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment (Probationary Officer (PO)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at IBPS official website ibps.in, Starting from 02-08-2022 to 22-Aug-2022
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees: 22-Aug-2022
- Date of Download of call letters for Pre–Exam Training & Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: September/October-2022
- Date of Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October-2022
- Date of Online Examination – Preliminary: October-2022
- Date of Result of Online exam – Preliminary: November-2022
- Date of Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November-2022
- Date of Online Examination – Main: November-2022
- Date of Declaration of Result – Main: December-2022
- Date of Download of call letters for Interview & Conduct of Interview: January/February-2023
- Date of Provisional Allotment: April-2023