IBPS Recruitment 2022 Apply for 710 Specialist Officer Vacancies in All India location. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 710 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the IBPS career official website i.e., ibps.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 21-Nov-2022.
IBPS Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Post Details: Specialist Officer
Total No. of Posts: 710
Salary: As Per IBPS Norms
Job Location: All India
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: ibps.in
IBPS Vacancy (Post Wise) Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Agricultural Field Officer||516|
|HR/ Personnel Officer||15|
IBPS Vacancy (Bank Wise) Details
|Bank Name||No of Posts|
|Bank of Baroda||30|
|Central Bank of India||–|
|Bank of India||–|
|Union Bank of India||580|
|Bank of Maharashtra||–|
|Indian Overseas Bank||–|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||–|
|Punjab National Bank||100|
IBPS Recruitment required eligibility details
IBPS Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per IBPS official notification candidate should have completed Degree, LLB, Graduation, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma, MMS, MBA, PGDBA, PGDBM, PGPM, PGDM from any of the recognized board or University.
- I.T. Officer: Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation, Graduation, Post Graduation Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Application
- Agricultural Field Officer: Degree/ Graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co–operation & Banking/ Agro–Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: Post Graduation Degree in Hindi, Sanskrit
- Law Officer: Degree in Law, LLB
- HR/ Personnel Officer: Graduation, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law
- Marketing Officer: Graduation, MMS/ MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM in Marketing
As per the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-11-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 175/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination,
- Mains Examination
Steps to Apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ ibps.in
- And check for the IBPS Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Specialist Officer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (21-Nov-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment (Specialist Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at IBPS official website ibps.in, Starting from 01-11-2022 to 21-Nov-2022
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Nov-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 21-11-2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 24th December 2022/ 31st December 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: January 2023
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2023
- Online Examination – Main: 29th January 2023
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination: February 2023
- Download of call letters for interview: February 2023
- Conduct of interview: February/March 2023
- Provisional Allotment: April 2023