IBPS RRB Exam Pattern – Click Here
IBPS RRB Admit Card – Click Here
IBPS RRB Result – Click Here
IBPS RRB Score Card – Click Here
A very good news for Bank Job Aspirants,
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification regarding the online examination (Preliminary and Main). The online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VI) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted by the IBPS tentatively between September 2017 and November 2017.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS RRB 2017) released new recruitment notification through its official website ibps.in for the recruitment of f Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies for Regional Rural Banks. Bank Jobs seekers can apply before 14th August 2017.
Department Name: – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Post Name: – Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Job Location: – All India
Official Website: – ibps.in
IBPS RRB Official Notification 2017 – Latest Bank Jobs
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 8298 Vacancies
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 Years
- Salary: Rs.7200 – 19300/- Per Month
Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): 5118 Vacancies
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years
- Salary: 14500 – 25700/- Per Month
Officer Scale-II(Manager): 1747 Vacancies
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having a degree in relevant field.
- Age Limit: 21 to 31 Years
- Salary: Rs.19400 – 25700/- Per Month
Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager): 169 Vacancies
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics, and Accountancy.
- Age Limit: 21 to 40 Years
- Salary: Rs.25700/- Per Month
Age Relaxation: –
- SC / ST category candidates: 05 years
- OBC Category candidates: 03 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years
Application Charges:- Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through online mode of payment.
For Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- SC / ST PWD category candidates: 100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- All other category candidates: 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred)
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex Servicemen candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- All Other category candidates:- 600/- (Rupees Six Hundered)
How to apply for IBPS RRB Jobs 2017:- Eligible candidate and bank job aspirent who want to join any of the Regional Rural Banks as Group “A”-Officers (Scale- I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose), is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP for RRBs-VI).
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 24th July 2017
- Closing Date : 14th August 2017
IBPS RRB Application Form 2017
IBPS RRB Online Application will be releasing soon (24th July 2017). Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced the important dates for the posts of Officer and Office Assistant in Reginal Rural Banks (RRB Banks). Bank Jobs aspirants can apply for the post through the application form of IBPS RRB 2017.
The IBPS will allow and accept the applications from eligible candidates through proper channel. Usually IBPS will accept the application for the posts of IBPS RRB 2017 Notification is through online mode. After applying for the IBPS RRB 2017 Recruitment notification, IBPS will allocate a number for each applicant for further reference which is also called as hall ticket number or Etc.
After applying for IBPS RRB Notification 2017, candidates need to clear the Preliminary and Main examinations as two written examinations, group discussion and interview to crack the job in Reginal Rural Bank (RRB). Candidates need to download the admit card for each exam and further process after clearing the earlier one or exam. Applicants need to download the admit card from the official website of IBPS.
Important Dates Regarding the IBPS RRB 2017 Application form
|Online Registration Start Date||24th July 2017|
|Online Registration Close Date||14th August 2017|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||Officer Scale-I – 09th , 10th and 16th Sep 2017
Office Assistant- 17th, 23rd and 24th Sep 2017
|Online Examination – Main / Single||Officers: 05th Nov 2017
Office Assistant: 13th Nov 2017
Procedure for applying online for IBSPS RRB 2017 Notification
- Candidates are first required visit the IBPS official website ibps.in
- Click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs”
- Click on the appropriate option “CRP- RRBs OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and 15 passwords.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable