- 10 Scientist & Sr. Scientist Vacancies– 05th May 2018
Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2018
Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Scientist & Sr. Scientist. There are 10 (Ten) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 02nd April 2018 and it will get close on 05th May 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Indian Institute of Petroleum. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
IIP Recruitment 2018
IIP Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 10
- Scientist: 07 Posts (UR: 02, OBC: 03, SC: 01, ST: 01)
- Scientist: 01 Post (UR: 01)
- Scientist/Scientist: 02 Posts (UR: 02)
Eligibility Criteria for IIP Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of Ph.D., B.Tech with MBA or M.E./M.Tech in relevant field from the recognized University/Institute for Scientist & Sr. Scientist posts.
Experience Required: Candidates should have 01 (One) to 02 (Two) & 02 (Two) to 03 (Three) years of experience in relevant field for Scientist & Sr. Scientist posts.
- Maximum Age Limit for Scientist Post: 32 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Sr. Scientist Post: 37 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, CSIR‐Indian Institute of Petroleum” payable at Dehradun.
- SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview for Scientist & Sr. Scientist posts.
- Scientist – Rs.67700‐208700/- Per month
- Sr. Scientist – Rs.78800‐210200/- Per month
- Scientist/Scientist – Rs.67700‐208700/- Per month
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Careers 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Indian Institute of Petroleum, www.iip.res.in, from 02nd April 2018 to 05th May 2018 and also apply the hard copy of the online application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 18th May 2018.
Address: Controller of Administration, CSIR‐Indian Institute of Petroleum, P.O. IIP, Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun‐248005 (Uttarakhand)
IIP Jobs 2018 – Important Dates
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 02nd April 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 05th May 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Scientist & Sr. Scientist Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
IIP Dehradun Recruitment 2017 notification
Indian Institute of Petroleum released a new recruitment notification through its official website iip.res.in. IIP 2017-2018 Notification is for the recruitment of total 32 (Thirty-Two) Project Assistant (Driver) Vacancies. Job seekers can attend the walk-in interview on 23rd November 2017
IIP 2017 – Important Dates
- Walk-in Date: 23rd November 2017
- Walk-in Time: ‘09.00 AM