ITBP Recruitment 2022 Apply for 37 Sub Inspector Vacancies in All India location. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 37 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the ITBP career official website i.e., itbpolice.nic.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 14-Aug-2022.
ITBP Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
Post Details: Sub Inspector
Total No. of Posts: 37
Salary: Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month
Job Location: All India
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ITBP official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma in Civil Engineering from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 25 years , as on 01-01-2022.
No Application Fee.
PET, PST, Written Test, Documentation, Medical Exam
Steps to Apply for ITBP Sub Inspector Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ itbpolice.nic.in
- And check for the ITBP Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Sub Inspector Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (14-Aug-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment (Sub Inspector) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at ITBP official website itbpolice.nic.in, Starting from 16-07-2022 to 14-Aug-2022
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Aug-2022