Jammu Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 Apply for 2 GDMO, Junior Pharmacist Vacancies in Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir location. Jammu Cantonment Board Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 2 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Jammu Cantonment Board career official website i.e., jammu.cantt.gov.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 15-Jul-2022.
Jammu Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Jammu Cantonment Board
Post Details: GDMO, Junior Pharmacist
Total No. of Posts: 2
Salary: Rs. 25,500 – 1,66,700/- Per Month
Job Location: Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: jammu.cantt.gov.in
Jammu Cantonment Board Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|General Duty Medical Officer||1|
Jammu Cantonment Board Recruitment required eligibility details
Jammu Cantonment Board Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Jammu Cantonment Board official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma, MBBS from any of the recognized board or University.
|General Duty Medical Officer||MBBS|
|Junior Pharmacist||12th, Diploma|
Jammu Cantonment Board Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|General Duty Medical Officer||Rs. 52,700 – 1,66,700/-|
|Junior Pharmacist||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
Jammu Cantonment Board Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Jammu Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 23 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 15-07-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|General Duty Medical Officer||23 – 35|
|Junior Pharmacist||21 – 30|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC & ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for Jammu Cantonment Board GDMO, Junior Pharmacist Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ jammu.cantt.gov.in
- And check for the Jammu Cantonment Board Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open GDMO, Junior Pharmacist Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (15-Jul-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for Jammu Cantonment Board Recruitment (GDMO, Junior Pharmacist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at Jammu Cantonment Board official website jammu.cantt.gov.in, Starting from 10-07-2022 to 15-Jul-2022
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Jul-2022