Jammu Cantonment Board (CB Jammu) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Safaiwalas. There are 23 (Twenty Three) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 17th April 2018 and it will get close on 16th May 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Cantonment Board Jammu. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
CB Jammu Recruitment 2018
CB Jammu Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 23
- Safaiwalas: 23 Posts (UR: 11, ST: 04, OBC: 07, PH (PWD): 01 Post)
CB Jammu Eligibility Criteria 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of minimum 08th Class passed from the recognized University/Institute for Safaiwalas posts.
Age Limit: As on 16th May 2018,
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online payment mode.
- SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- General Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
- OBC Candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Test for Safaiwalas posts. No TA/DA will be paid for taking the Test.
Salary: Rs.4440-7440/- Per month
How to Apply for Cantonment Board Jammu Notification 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Cantonment Board Jammu, www.canttboardrecruit.org, from 17th April 2018 to 16th May 2018.
CB Jammu Jobs 2018 – Important Dates
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 17th April 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 16th May 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Safaiwalas Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification