- 103 Assistant Director & Scientific Assistant Vacancies – Walk-in on 11th November 2017
- 700 Assistant Police
Jharkhand State Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand State Forensic Science Laboratory released a new recruitment notification through its official website jhpolice.gov.in for the recruitment of total 103 (One Hundred and Three) Assistant Director & Scientific Assistant Vacancies. Job seekers can apply on or before 11th November 2017
Jharkhand Police Careers 2017
- Assistant Director: 54 Vacancies
- Scientific Assistant: 49 Vacancies
Education Qualification: B.Sc / M.Sc / BE / B.Tech in relevant subject with 50% Marks from a recognized institution or university.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply For Jharkhand Police Jobs 2017: Interested and eligible Applicants can appear for the walk in interview along with the prescribed application form or bio-data form and relevant documents at below address on 11th November 2017. ,
Jharkhand Police Address: Methodology Laboratory Hotwar Ranchi, near Birsa Munda Central Jail
Jharkhand Police 2017 – Important Dates
- Walk-in Date: 11th November 2017
- Walk-in Reporting Time: 09.00 AM
JH Police Recruitment 2017-18 Notification 700 Assistant Police Vacancies
Jharkhand Police – JH Police has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 700 Assistant Police openings. Jharkhand Police is recruiting 10th students for the Govt Jobs in Jharkhand. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 05 April 2017.
|Name of Organigation||Jharkhand Police – JH Police|
|Name of Post||Assistant Police|
|Total No.of Posts||700|
|Last Date To Apply||05 April 2017|
Eligibility Details for JH Police Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- Education Qualification: Job aspirants should have completed a 10th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs.10000/- Per month.
- Age Limit: As on 05 April 2017.
General candidates: 18 to 22 years
OBC candidates: 18 to 24 years
SC/ ST candidates: 18 to 27 years
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Jharkhand Police rules. Candidates need to Provide the related documents to get the benefit of relaxation.
- Application Fee: Nil
Other Details Regarding Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
- Selection Procedure: Job seekers selection process will be based on Written Exam.
- Job Location: Jharkhand
- Official Website: www.jhpolice.gov.in
- How To Apply: Interested and eligible job seekers may apply application form and send the printouts of application form along with relevant supporting documents to the Police Station, Palamu or Gadawa or Latehar.
Important Dates & Links Regarding Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
- Last Date for the Submission of Application form: 05 April 2017