KDCC Bank Recruitment 2022 Apply for 41 Junior Clerks/Junior Supervisors Vacancies in Uttara Kannada – Karnataka location. Kanara District Central Cooperative Bank Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 41 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the KDCC Bank career official website i.e., kanaradccbank.com recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Offline on or before
10-Sep-2022 (Extended Upto 27th October 2022).
KDCC Bank Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Kanara District Central Cooperative Bank (KDCC Bank)
Post Details: Junior Clerks/Junior Supervisors
Total No. of Posts: 41
Salary: Rs.27650-52650/- Per Month
Job Location: Uttara Kannada – Karnataka
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: kanaradccbank.com
KDCC Bank Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per KDCC Bank official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Additional Qualification Details
- Candidates should have Knowledge of Computer Application & Application Knowledge
- Candidates should know to read, write, speak & understanding knowledge of Kannada & English Language
As per the Kanara District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 10-Sep-2022.
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
Application Fee Details
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: Rs.250/- + GST Rs.45/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/- + GST Rs.90/-
- Mode of Payment: Challan/NEFT
Application Fee Receiving Details
- Application Fee Receiving Charges for All Candidates: Rs.59/-
- Mode of Payment: Cash/Demand Draft
Written Test & Interview
Steps to Apply for KDCC Bank Junior Clerks/Junior Supervisors Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ kanaradccbank.com
- And check for the KDCC Bank Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Junior Clerks/Junior Supervisors Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (
10-Sep-2022)(Extended Upto 27th October 2022).
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for KDCC Bank Recruitment (Junior Clerks/Junior Supervisors) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Managing Director, Kanara DCC Bank Ltd., Head Office, New Market, Sirsi – 581402, Uttara Kannada, Karnataka
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 17-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline:
10-Sep-2022(Extended Upto 27th October 2022)
- Last Date for Receiving Application:
08-Sep-2022(Extended Upto 20th October 2022)