- 105 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Vacancies in Kerala university – 28th December 2017
- Technical Assistant Jobs – 15th November 2017
Kerala University Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Kerala University has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor in Teaching Departments of the University. There are 105 (One Hundred and Five) Vacancies in this notification. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Kerala University (State Government). Job seekers can apply on or before 28th December 2017. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
Kerala University Job Vacancies 2017
Kerala University Vacancy details
- Assistant Professor: 43
- Associate Professor: 32
- Professor: 30
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala University Job Vacancies 2017
Education Qualification: Masters Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent and Must Pass National Eligibility Test (NET) for Assistant Professor Posts. Ph.D. Degree qualification and 10 years of teaching experience in university/college for professor posts. Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines for Associate Professor
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 40 years for assistant professor posts, 45 years for associate professor posts and 50 years for professor posts as on 01st January 2017
Selection Process: Kerala University will select the eligible candidates based on their performance in Interview.
Salary Structure for Kerala University Jobs 2017 18
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600- 39100/- per month and with a grand pay of Rs. 6000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000/- per month and with a grand pay of Rs. 9000/-
- Professor: Rs. 37400-67000/- per month and with a grand pay of Rs. 10000/-
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in Kerala University Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through Online. The fee can also be remitted by DD drawn on State Bank of India in favor of “The Finance Officer, University of Kerala” payable at State Bank of India Service Branch, Thiruvananthapuram.
|Post Name||Unreserved Candidates||SC / ST Candidates|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 750/-|
|Professor||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
How to Apply For Kerala University Vacancies 2017
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of Kerala University, keralauniversity.ac.in. Candidates need to send the hard copy of the application form along with the relevant documents to below address.
Kerala University Address: Registrar University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 034
Kerala University 2017 – Important Dates
- Last Date for the submission of Application Form: 28th December 2017
|Post Name||Notification Details|
|Assistant Professor||View Details|
|Associate Professor||View Details|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Now|
We request job aspirants that, before applying for above Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor. Kindly go through the Recruitment Notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification.
Kerala University (KU) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Technical Assistant. There are 03 (Three) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 27th October 2017 and it will get close on 15th November 2017. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Kerala University. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
We request job aspirants that, before applying for above Kerala University job, you should know the number of vacancies available.
Kerala University Recruitment 2017 2018
Department Name: Kerala University
Post Name: Technical Assistant
Job Location: Kerala
Advt. No: DIII.1. 35414/2017
- Technical Officer
- Technical Assistant
Technical Officer: M.Sc. in Electronics/ Physics/Chemistry/ Instrumentation/Biological Sciences with First Class or Equivalent + 2 years of experience in Installation/Operation/Maintenance/Research & Development of Sophisticated Characterization Instruments in reputed labs
Technical Assistant: Diploma in Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering with First Class or Equivalent Or B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Electronics/Instrumentation with First Class or Equivalent + 2 years of experience in Repair and Maintenance of Characterization Equipment’s
Age Limit: Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 36 Years.
Selection Process: Selection Process Based on Performance in personal Interview.
- Technical Officer – Rs.25000 /- Per Month
- Technical Assistant – Rs.18000 /- Per Month
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Kerala University Recruitment notification 2017
Interested candidates may apply for the post in plain paper along with the attested copies of the Marklist and certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience, community etc. Candidates who satisfy the above qualification etc. will be called for an interview, the date and time of which will be intimated later.The applications shall be forwarded to the Registrar, University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram -695 034 on or before 15th November 2017
“Application for the Post of Technical Officer/Technical Assistant on a Contract basis, SICC”shall be superscribed on the envelope.
Kerala University Recruitment 2017-18 Notification 01 Assistant Statistician Vacancy
Kerala University – KU has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 01 Assistant Statistician Vacancy. University of Kerala is recruiting Master’s Degree students for the Govt Jobs in Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala). Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 01 April 2017.
|Name of Organigation||Kerala University – KU|
|Name of Post||Assistant-Statistician|
|Education Qualification||Master’s Degree|
|Total No.of Posts||01|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Last Date To Apply||01 April 2017|
Eligibility Details for University of Kerala Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- Education Qualification: Job aspirants should have completed a Master’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University.
- Pay Scale: Rs.30700 – 65400/- Per month.
- Age Limit: Job applicants age should be 36 years as on 13 March 2017.
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Kerala University rules. Candidates need to Provide the related documents to get the benefit of relaxation.
- Application Fee: Job applicants required to pay Rs.100/- for the application fee, registration fee Rs.1000/- for general candidates, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST candidates through Demand Draft in favor of the Finance Officer, the University of Kerala drawn at SBT/SBI/ Co-operative Banks OR Challan.
Other Details Regarding KU Recruitment 2017
- Selection Procedure: Job seekers selection process will be based on Interview.
- Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
- Official Website : keralauniversity.ac.in
- How To Apply: Interested and eligible job seekers may apply application form and send the copies of application form along with relevant supporting documents to the Registrar, University of Kerala, University Buildings Thiruvananthapuram.
Important Dates & Links Regarding Kerala University Recruitment 2017
- Last Date for the Submission of Application form: 01 April 2017