Karnataka Veterinary Animal & Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU) has released the new recruitment notification for 13 (Thirteen) posts of Officers. Interested & eligible candidates who want to apply for Officers posts can apply offline to the below address which starts from 18th May 2018 and ends on 17th June 2018. Further Details like Vacancy Details, Eligibility criteria, How to apply, Selection process, Salary structure etc. are mentioned below.
KVAFSU Recruitment 2018
KVAFSU Vacancy Details
There are totally 13 Vacancies in this notification.
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Director of Research: 01 Post
- Director of Extension: 01 Post
- Director of Instruction (PGS): 01 Post
- Dean, (Vety), Bangalore: 01 Post
- Dean, (Vety), Bidar: 01 Post
- Dean, (Vety), Gadag: 01 Post
- Dean, (Vety), Hassan: 01 Post
- Dean, (Vety), Shimoga: 01 Post
- Dean, (Fisheries), Mangalore: 01 Post
- Dean, (Dairy), Bangalore: 01 Post
- University Librarian: 01 Post
- Comptroller: 01 Post
KVAFSU Eligibility Criteria 2018
- A Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science/Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry/Dairy Science/Fisheries Science from a recognized SAU/SVU/Deemed University.
- A Master’s Degree in any discipline of Veterinary Science/Animal Science/Dairy Science/Fisheries Science with at least 55% of marks (annual system) or CGPA of 3 out of 4 or OGPA 8 out of 10.
- A Doctoral degree in any discipline of Veterinary Science/Animal Science/Dairy Science/Fisheries Science.
- M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree in relevant field.
Experience Required: Candidates should have 10 (Ten), 13 (Thirteen) or 18 (Eighteen) years of Teaching/Research/Extension/Administration in Universities/Colleges and other Institutions of higher education, out of which at least 8 years shall be in the cadre of Professor or above for Officers posts.
For Age Limit, check the official notification for further reference.
Interested and eligible candidates can pay the below mentioned application charges in the form of crossed Bank Draft payable to “Comptroller, KVAFSU, Bidar”.
- SC/ST/Cat-I Category Candidates: Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred & Fifty)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred)
Candidates will be selected on the following basis for Officers posts.
- For Posts 01 to 12: Rs.37400-67000/- Per month
- Comptroller: Rs.40050-56550/- Per month
How to Apply for KVAFSU Notification 2018
Interested & eligible candidates who want to apply for Officers posts can apply offline send the application to the below address in the prescribed format along with the relevant documents on or before 17th June 2018.
Address: The Registrar, Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University, Nandinagar, P.B. 6, Bidar-585401. (Karnataka)
Important Dates for KVAFSU Jobs 2018
- Start Date for Submission of Application Form: 18th May 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 17th June 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Officers Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment - 4135 Vacancies
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment - 447 Vacancies
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi Recruitment - 802 Vacancies
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment - 1197 Vacancies
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment - 352 Vacancies
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment - 483 Vacancies
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment - 200 Vacancies