MindTree Hiring Freshers For Junior Engineer Jobs
Company Name: MindTree Limited
Designation or Role: Junior Engineer
Experience: Fresher (0 – 0 years)
Salary: Job Seekers salary should be 2.75 LPA.
Education Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (2017 passed out).
Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
- Job Description:
– Job seekers should have good communication skills
– Flexible to work in any location
– Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts.
– Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
– Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
– Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
– Incident management and client handling skills.
– Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
– Basic application support knowledge.
- Selection Procedure: Job seekers selection process will be based on below rounds.
- – Aptitude test
– Group Discussion
– Technical interview
- Apply Mode: Online
MindTree Career Link
Mindtree Hiring Freshers For Entry Level Engineer Jobs
Company Name: Mindtree Limited
Designation or Role: Entry Level Engineer
Experience: Fresher (2017/ 2016/ 2015/ 2014 Passed outs)
Salary: Candidate salary will be as per the Mindtree norms
Education Qualification: Graduation/ Post Graduation
Job Location: PAN India (Across India)
– Candidates should have good communication skills
– Flexible to work in Shifts.
– Candidates should have good knowledge in calculations
– Job Aspirants who have attended Mindtree interview, recruitment before six months cant apply again.
Job seekers selection process will be based on below rounds
– Aptitude online written test
– Technical interview
– HR interview
Apply Mode: Online
Mindtree Career Link
About Company :
Mindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company headquartered in Bangalore, India and New Jersey, USA. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 16,500+ employees with annual revenue of $700+ million. The company deals in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, EAI and ERP, with more than 290 clients and offices in 14 countries. Its largest operations are in India and major markets are United States and Europe. The company was formed on 18 August 1999 by ten IT professionals, who formerly worked for Cambridge Technology Partners, Lucent Technologies, and Wipro.