Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 Apply for 3 Civilian Technical Instructor Vacancies in Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh location. Ministry of Defence Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 3 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Ministry of Defence career official website i.e., joinindianarmy.nic.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 22-Nov-2022.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Ministry of Defence
Post Details: Civilian Technical Instructor
Total No. of Posts: 3
Salary: Rs. 18,000 – 92,300/- Per Month
Job Location: Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Civilian Technical Instructor (CTI)||1|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment required eligibility details
Ministry of Defence Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Defence official notification candidate should have completed 12TH, B.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
|Civilian Technical Instructor (CTI)||B.Sc in Physics|
Ministry of Defence Salary Details:
|Post Name||Salary (Per Day)|
|Civilian Technical Instructor (CTI)||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Fatigueman (MTS)||Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-|
As per the Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years , as on 22-11-2022.
No Application Fee.
Written Test/ Skill/ Trade Test/ Interview
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Defence Civilian Technical Instructor Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
- And check for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Civilian Technical Instructor Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (22-Nov-2022)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment (Civilian Technical Instructor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board, Headquarters 1 Signal Training Centre, Jabalpur (MP) -482001
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 25-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 22-Nov-2022
Ministry of Defence Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in