NABARD Recruitment 2022 Apply for 1 Banks Medical Officer Vacancies in Dehradun – Uttarakhand location. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 1 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the NABARD career official website i.e., nabard.org recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 28-Sep-2022.
NABARD Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Post Details: Banks Medical Officer
Total No. of Posts: 1
Salary: Rs. 1,000 – 1,200/- Per Hour
Job Location: Dehradun – Uttarakhand
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NABARD official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, Post Graduation Degree in Medicine, MD in Medicine from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 70 years .
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for NABARD Banks Medical Officer Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ nabard.org
- And check for the NABARD Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Banks Medical Officer Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (28-Sep-2022)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment (Banks Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Chief General Manager, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, Uttarakhand Regional Office, Plot No. 42, IT Park, Sahastradhara Road -248013 and also send Through Email Id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 14-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Sep-2022
NABARD Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nabard.org