NCRB Recruitment 2022 Apply for 2 Sub Inspector Vacancies in Delhi – New Delhi location. National Crime Records Bureau Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 2 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the NCRB career official website i.e., ncrb.gov.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 21-Oct-2022.
NCRB Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
Post Details: Sub Inspector
Total No. of Posts: 2
Salary: Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-Per Month
Job Location: Delhi – New Delhi
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: ncrb.gov.in
NCRB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NCRB official notification.
Age Limit: As per the National Crime Records Bureau recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for NCRB Sub Inspector Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ ncrb.gov.in
- And check for the NCRB Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Sub Inspector Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (21-Oct-2022)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for NCRB Recruitment (Sub Inspector) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Assistant Director (Admn) , National Crime Records Bureau , Ministry of Home Affairs , NH-8 , Mahipalpur , New Delhi-l10037
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 21-Oct-2022
NCRB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ncrb.gov.in