National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) Chennai has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer Assistant & Various. There are 13 (Thirteen) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 03rd March 2018 and it will get close on 28th March 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with NIWE Chennai. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
NIWE Chennai Recruitment 2018
NIWE Chennai Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 13
- Project Engineer (Civil Engineering): 03 Posts
- Project Engineer (Atmospheric Physics): 01 Post
- Project Engineer (Geoinformatics): 01 Post
- Project Engineer (Mechanical Engineering): 01 Post
- Project Engineer (Electrical & Electronics Engineering): 01 Post
- Project Engineer (EI): 02 Posts
- Project Officer (Accounts): 01 Post
- Junior Engineer: 02 Posts
- Junior Executive Assistant (Steno-Typist): 01 Post
NIWE Chennai Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of First Class Bachelor’s Degree, M.Sc. or B.E./B.Tech & M.E./M.Tech, 03 years Diploma & 10+2 in relevant field from the recognized Board/Institution for Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer Assistant & Various posts.
Experience Required: Candidates should have 02 (Two), 05 (Five) & 01 (One) to 02 (Two) years of experience in the relevant fields for Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer Assistant & Various posts.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Tech in the desired field, working knowledge in structural design software, engineering design & simulation software, power system simulation software/MATLAB, Post Graduate Degree such as MBA or Company Secretary or Cost Accountant or CA & passed 80/30 w.p.m. in Shorthand/English Typewriting and Proficiency in MS Office.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years for Project Engineer & Project Officer posts and 28 years for Junior Engineer & Junior Executive Assistant (Steno-Typist) post
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/Interview for Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer Assistant & Various posts. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the Interview/Written Exam.
Salary: Rs.50000-60000/- per month for Project Engineer & Project Officer posts, Rs.35000/- per month for Junior Engineer post & Rs.25000/- per month for Junior Executive Assistant posts
How to Apply for NIWE Chennai Vacancy
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 28th March 2018.
Address: The Deputy Director General (F&A), Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai-600100
NIWE Chennai Jobs – Important Dates
- Start Date for the Submission of Application Form: 03rd March 2018
- Last Date for the Submission of Application Form: 28th March 2018
NIWE Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result Details
|NIWE Recruitment Notification||View Job Notification|
|NIWE Syllabus||Updating Soon|
|Exam Pattern||Updating Soon|
|NIWE Admit Card||Updating Soon|
|NIWE Result||View Result|
|Answer Key||Updating Soon|