National Mineral Development Corporation – NMDC Limited Recruitment has released a new notification for the posts of Manager, SM, DGM & Jt. GM. There are 163 (Three Thousand and eighty) vacancies in this notification. Application process starting on 04th December 2017 and it will get close on 31st January 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with (NMDC, Hyderabad). In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
NMDC Limited Recruitment 2018
Department Name: National Mineral Development Corporation
Post Name: Manager, SM, DGM & Jt. GM
Job Location: Hyderabad
Advt. No: 03/2017
NMDC Limited Vacancy Details 2018
Mechanical, Metallurgy and Chemical Disciplines: – 78 Posts
- Raw Material Handling System: – 04 Posts
- Cock-Oven: – 08 Posts
- By Product Plant: – 07 Posts
- Sinter Plant: – 06 Posts
- Blast Furnace: – 10 Posts
- Steel Melting Shop: – 05 Posts
- Lime Dolo Mil-Roll Shop Operation & Caster : – 04 Posts
- Hot Strip Mill -Roll Shop Operation & Caster: – 04 Posts
- Central Research & Control Lab (R&D), Quality Control: – 07 Posts
- Fire Fighting: – 04 Posts
- Water Supply: – 04 Posts
- Air Conditioning Ventilation System: – 04 Posts
- Central Store: – 03 Posts
- Fuel & Gas (Energy Monitoring Department): – 07 Posts
Electrical Disciplines: – 43 Posts
- Manager (E2): – 10 Posts
- Manager (E3): – 14 Posts
- Manager (E4): – 07 Posts
- General Manager (E5): – )8 Posts
- DGM (E6): – 03 Posts
- GM (E7): – 01 Post
Instrumentation: – 12 Posts
Safety, Town Administration, Materials Mgt & Marketing, HRD, and Personnel Disciplines: – 30 Posts
Town Administration: A Degree in Civil Engg or Graduation with 2 yrs PG Degree/ Diploma in Sociology / Social Work/ Labour Welfare/Personnel M g t ./IR or MBA with specialization in HR/ Personnel Mgt & Industrial Relations from a recognized University/ Institute.
Personnel: Graduation with 2 years PG Degree/Diploma in Sociology /Social Work/ Labour Welfare / Personnel Personnel Management/IR or MBA with specialization in HR/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognized University/ Institute
MM & Marketing: Degree in Engineering or Graduation with MBA/PG Diploma (of not less than 2 years duration) In Materials & Mgt. from a recognized University/Institute.
Human Resource Development: A Degree in Engineering or Graduation with 2 years Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Sociology/Social Work/Labour Welfare /Personnel Management/IR or MBA with specialization in HR/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognized University/ Institute.
Other: B.E./B.Tech in relevant field.
- Selection Process will be based on Performance in personal Interview.
- Manager E1: – Rs.20600 – 46500/- Per Month
- Manager E1(b):- Rs.24900 – 50500/- Per Month
- Manager –E2:- Rs.29100 – 54500/- Per Month
- Manager-E3:- Rs.32900 – 58000/- Per Month
- Manager-E4:- Rs.36600 – 62000/- Per Month
- General Manager-E5:- Rs.43200 – 66000/- Per Month
- GM-E6:- Rs.51300 – 73000/- Per Month
- GM-E7:- Rs.51300 – 73000/- Per Month
How to Apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment notification 2018
Interested & Eligible candidates may send/submit their application in prescribed format to below address before the last date.
Address: – To Dy. General Manager (Personnel) (R&P), NMDC Ltd., 10-3-311/A, Khanij Bhavan, Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500 028 on or before 31st January 2018, Along with relevant documents for Age, Qualifications, Pay/CTC, Caste (if applicable) etc.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04th December 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st January 2018.
We request job aspirants that, before applying for above Manager, SM, DGM & Jt. GM. Kindly go through the Recruitment Notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification