- 74 Inspector of Supplies Vacancies in OSSC – 17th October 2017
- 174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancies – Last date 24th May 2017
Odisha SSC Recruitment Notification 2017
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released a new recruitment notification through its official website ossc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 74 (Seventy Four) Inspector of Supplies Vacancies. Job seekers should apply before 17th October 2017.
Department Name: – Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Post Name: – Inspector of Supplies
Job Location: – Odisha
Advt. No: – IIE-78/2017-3237/OSSC
OSSC Supply Inspector 2017
Inspector of Supplies: 74 Vacancies
- Qualification: – Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University of Odisha/India.
- Salary: 9300 – 34800/- with a grand pay of Rs.4200/- Per month
Age Limit: – Minimum and maximum age limit is 21 to 32 Years as on 01st January 2017
Application Fee: – Job aspirants who want to participate in OSSC Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through online or offline.
- General and OBC category candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- SC / ST / PWD category candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Process: – Selection will be based on written test and Interview.
OSSC Online Apply 2017: – Interested and Eligible Applicants can apply online through the official website of Odisha SSC, ossc.gov.in from 18th September 2017 to 17th October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Start Date to apply online: 18th September 2017
- Last Date to apply online: 17th October 2017
OSSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Soil Conservation Extension Worker Posts
OSSC – Odisha Staff Selection Commission Openings 2017-18: Applications are invited from the eligible applicants for filling up of 174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancies. Interested and eligible aspirants like who are having 12/ +2 certificate can apply for the post on or before 24th May 2017.
OSSC recruitment 2017 notification
Organization Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission – OSSC
Post Name: Soil Conservation Extension Worker
Educational Qualification required: Graduation, Post Graduation
No of Vacancies: 174
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Level: State Level Jobs
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Job Posting Location: Rajasthan.
Eligibility Details for OSSC Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification: The applicant should be a 12/ +2, science / Vocational Course in Agriculture related subject of Crop Production (CP)/ Horticulture/ Repair & Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery (PDFM) from any of the Recognized Board/ Council or Institution and Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject or passed the High School Certificate examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a subject/ medium of examination in non language subject or passed a test in Odia in ME School standard by education department.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Job aspirant’s age should be 21 years to 32 years as on date of 01st January 2017.
- Age Relaxation: Ag e relaxation will be applicable for deserving candidates as per norms
- OBC category candidates 03 years
- SC/ ST category candidates 05 years
- PWD category candidates 10 years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5000 /- per month, Along with Grade pay of Rs. 2000 /-
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancies
Interested and eligible candidates have to visit official website www.ossc.gov.in in order to fill their Online Application form on or before 24th May 2017.
Selection Procedure: Applicants are selected on the basis of Objective Type Test, Written Test, and Viva Voice.
Application Fee: General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 100 /- through Online or Offline/ Treasury Portal/ Conventional mode in the Head of Account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conduction examinations 02041-Examination Fees”. And SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates are exempted from application fee.
Important Dates for OSSC Openings 2017
Last date for Application submission 24th May 2017