Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification 2017 – Apprentices Posts
Rail Coach Factory released a new recruitment notification through its official website rcf.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of 100 (One Hundred and one) Act Apprentices Vacancies. Job seekers can apply before 21st September 2017.
Department Name: – Rail Coach Factory
Post Name: – Act Apprentices
Job Location: – Punjab
Official Website: – rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Apprentice 2017
Act Apprentices: 101 vacancies
- Qualification: – 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Salary: 5700/- Per month
Age Limit: – As on 21st September 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
Age Relaxation: –
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: – Job aspirants who want to participate in ITB Police Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through Bank Demand Draft /Indian Postal Order of Rs.100/- payable in favour of FA& CAO/RCF/Kapurthala.
- General (UR)/OBC category: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Female candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Process: – Selection will be based on merit basis i.e on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination.
How to apply for Rail Coach Factory Jobs: – Interested and eligible Applicants can apply online through the official website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in before 21st September 2017. However, non-refundable fee i.e. DD/IPO can be sent through post or dropped in the box kept in the office of General Manager (P)/RCF/KXH on or before 21st September 2017
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date of Apply : 21st September 2017