Railtel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification 2017
Railtel Corporation of India Limited released a new recruitment notification through its official website railtelindia.com for the recruitment of total 86 (Eighty-Six) Assistant Engineers, Senior Manager & Assistant General Manager Vacancies. Job seekers can apply before 26th September 2017.
Department Name: – Railtel Corporation of India Limited
Post Name: – Assistant Engineers, Senior Manager & Assistant General Manager
Job Location: – All India
Advt. No: – RCIL/2017/P&A/44/23
Railtel Recruitment 2017 Manager
Assistant Engineers: 48 Vacancies
- Salary: 20,000/- Per month
Senior Manager: 30 Vacancies
- Salary: 24,900 – 50500/- Per month
Assistant General Manager: 08 Vacancies
- Salary: 29100 – 54500/- Per month
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc.(Engineering) or equivalent engineering Degree with min. 55% marks or equivalent CGPA, in relevant branches OR Master in Computer Applications (MCA) with min. 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Age Limit: –
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 22 Years
Age Relaxation: – The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Governments orders on the subject
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: – Job aspirants who want to participate in ITB Police Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through online payment gateway system.
- General /OBC category: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
- SC / ST / PWD candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
Selection Process: – Selection will be based on written test and interview.
How to apply for Railtel Vacancy 2017: – Interested and Eligible Applicants can apply online through the official website of Railtel, railtelindia.com from 06th September 2017 to 26th September 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Start Date to apply online: 06th September 2017
- Closing Date of Apply online: 26th September 2017