Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Reserve Bank of India is shortly known as RBI. The Reserve Bank of India will release many RBI Recruitment Advertisements for the candidates to recruit suitable people for multiple positions. So aspirants who are interested in making their career with Central Government Jobs can read this entire page thoroughly because we are arranging most precise information related to latest RBI Jobs in India. If you are confused about the current RBI Notifications then no need to the trouble we suggest to the job searchers must complete page to know all the detailed information regarding latest RBI Recruitment Notifications. And also you can visit the official website of Reserve Bank Of India @ www.rbi.org.in.
Latest RBI Job Openings:
- 01 Medical Consultant Vacancy – 13th December 2017
- 06 Research Position – 08th December 2017
- 526 Office Attendants Jobs in RBI – 07th December 2017
Assistant, Grade B Officer, Vice President, Assistant Librarian, Medical Consultant, Security Guard, Junior Engineer, Manager, Chief Financial Officer, Assistant Manager etc are the Job Vacancies that are released every year by Reserve Bank of India. When officials released the Recruitment then candidates must and should check the important details like eligibility details. If you are eligible for the mentioned post then without late apply through online or offline mode before the due date. Just remember one thing the Reserve Bank of India will not accept the late applications and incomplete application forms. All the candidates will get clear details about latest RBI Recruitment Notifications from our website through this page or you can always check the official web portal www.rbi.org.in. Therefore before filling the forms applicants must make sure whether they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the released posts in Reserve Bank of India or not. If any of the aspirants do not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the vacancy then his/ her application will be directly rejected by Reserve Bank of India. So be careful at the time of filling the application forms that are released by RBI. Aspirants need to apply through banks official website or you can also get a direct link to apply for particular posts on this page. So without any trouble or stress, all the aspirants just click on the links which we linked at the bottom of this page.
RBI is one of the leading Central Bank in India most of the candidates are showing their interest in RBI Jobs. For those aspirants, we are collecting mandatory information from here. So apply latest RBI Job Vacancies in India. Through this page, all the people can get latest RBI Recruitment 2017 updates. Both freshers and experienced contenders can utilize these job opportunity. If you want to get more facts regarding RBI Recruitment-2017 such as the number of posts, a number of vacancies, education qualification, age limit, age relaxation, selection process etc then stay connect with us.
Every year the Reserve Bank of India will recruit proficient applicants a large number of competitors are applying for RBI Jobs. Those aspirants who are missed to apply for RBI Recruitment in past years then keep an eye on this article and get latest job openings in Reserve Bank of India. We guide you in a perfect way. So bookmark this page and get current openings ins RBI.
RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification
Reserve Bank of India has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Medical Consultant. There is 01 (One) Vacancy in this notification. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Reserve Bank of India. Job seekers can apply on or before 13th December 2017. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
RBI Careers 2017 – 18
RBI Vacancy details
Medical Consultant: 01
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Careers 2017 – 18
Education Qualification: Possessing Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Gynaecology with at least 2 years experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner
Selection Process: Reserve Bank of India will select the eligible candidates based on their performance in Interview.
Salary Structure for RBI Jobs 2017 18
- Medical Consultant: Rs. 750/- Per Hour
How to Apply For RBI Job Vacancies
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before 13th December 2017. The application should be sent in a cover superscribed ‘Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant on Contract Basis
RBI Address: Besant Nagar, SAF Games Village, K K Nagar, C.H. Road, Anna Nagar and P.H.Road
RBI 2017 – Important Dates
Last Date for the submission of Application Form: 13th December 2017
We request job aspirants that, before applying for above Medical Consultant. Kindly go through the Advertisement Details to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification.
RBI Recruitment 2017 18
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released a new recruitment notification through its official website rbi.org.in for the recruitment of 06 (Six) PhDs in Grade ‘B’ for Research Posts. Bank Job seekers should apply on or before 08th Dec 2017
RBI Careers for Freshers
Research Position: 06 Posts
- Qualification: – Candidate should complete Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance a recognized Institution/University
- Salary: – Rs.42,150 – Rs.82,745/- Per Month
Age Limit: – As on 01st Nov 2017
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit will be 34 Years or below
Application Fee: – Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through online Mode by using Net Banking.
- RBI Staff: Nil (Exempted)
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred)
Selection Process: – Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
How to apply for RBI Jobs 2017 Notification: Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of RBI rbi.org.in, from 20th Nov 2017 to 08th Dec 2017
Important Dates to remember:-
- Start Date to apply online: 20th November 2017
- Closing Date of Apply: 08th December 2017
RBI Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result Details
|RBI Recruitment Notification||View job Notification|
|RBI Syllabus||Updating soon|
|RBI Exam Pattern||View Details|
|RBI Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|RBI Result||View Result|
|RBI Answer Key||Updating soon|
RBI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Reserve Bank of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website rbi.org.in. RBI 2017-2018 Notification is for the recruitment of total 526 (Five Hundred and Twenty-Six) Office Attendants Vacancies. Job seekers can apply on or before 07th December 2017
RBI Careers 2017
Office Attendants: 526 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
- Salary: Rs. 10940 – 23700/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st November 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in RBI Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through Online or Challan
- General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 450/- (Rupees Four Hundred and Fifty only)
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen category candidates: Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam.
How to Apply For RBI Jobs 2017 Notification
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of RBI rbi.org.in, before 07th December 2017. ,
RBI 2017 – Important Dates
- Start Date for the Submission of Online Application: 17th November 2017
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application: 07th December 2017
- Tentative Date of Online Written Exam: December 2017/January 2018
Reserve Bank of India – RBI Assistant 2017 Recruitment Notification 2017
RBI Recruitment 2017: Reserve Bank of India released a recruitment notification for job openings in RBI for the vacancies of Assistant jobs in All India. Interested and eligible job seekers can apply on or before 10th November 2017
RBI Assistant 2017 Notification
Assistant: 623 Vacancies
RBI Assistant 2017-18 – Location wise
Kanpur & Lucknow: 44
New Delhi: 47
Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 13
- Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Salary: Rs.13150 – 34990/- Per Month
Age Limit: Applicant’s Minimum and Maximum age limit is 20 Years and 28 Years As on the date of 01st October 2017
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST): 05 years, i.e. up to 33 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 03 years, i.e. up to 31 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD): 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.450/- (Rupees Four Hundred and Fifty Only) for General and OBC Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) for SC/ST candidates through Online.
Selection Process: RBI will select the eligible candidates based on their performance in Written Exam.
RBI Assistant Syllabus:
a. Preliminary Examination:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||1 Hour (60 Minutes)|
b. Main Examination:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests
|No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
How to Apply For RBI Jobs 2017 Notification: Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of RBI rbi.org.in, before 10th November 2017. ,
RBI Assistant 2017 Exam Date
- Starting Date to submit the online application: 18th October 2017
- Last Date for the receipt of application form: 10th November 2017
- Date of Online Preliminary Test: 27th, 28th November 2017
- Date of Online Main Test: 20th December 2017
Reserve Bank Recruitment Notification 2017
RBI Recruitment 2017: Apply for 01 (One) Chief Financial Officer (CFO) vacancies in Reserve Bank of India. RBI released a new recruitment notification for Chief Financial Officer (CFO) vacancies in RBI recruitment 2017. Find the below complete details to apply for RBI job openings in Maharashtra. Interested candidates can apply on or before 30th October 2017
RBI Careers 2017
Chief Financial Officer (CFO): 01 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / MBA (Finance). A minimum of 15 years of experience is required.
- Salary: Rs. 120500-127500/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st October 2017
- Maximum Age Limit: 57 Years
Selection Process: Reserve Bank of India will select the eligible candidates based on their performance in Interview. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
How to apply for RBI Vacancy 2017-18: Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before 30th October 2017. The cover containing the application should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for i.e. ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER- OCTOBER-2017’.
The following documents should be submitted along with the application:
- Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DoB).
- Copy of Certificates and Mark sheets in respect of qualifications acquired.
- Appropriate document(s) in support of experience.
- PWD candidates should possess a suitable certificate to this effect issued by an authorized Government of India / State Government Department Hospital.
Address: The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, IIIrd Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008
RBI 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date to Submit the application form: 30th October 2017