SBI Admit Card for Deputy Manager (Law) post-2017 Call letter Released
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released RBI admit card 2017 for Interview Call letter. The SBI exam will take place on 20th December 2017. The SBI recruitment notification was released date on 15th September 2017 for 40 Deputy Manager (Law) Posts. The candidates who are applied for SBI Jobs can download SBI Admit card/Call letter for Interview call letter
How to download SBI Admit card 2017
- Click on below SBI Admit card link
- User redirected to the RBI web page
- Select the LANGUAGE
- Enter REGISTRATION NUMBER/ ROLL NO.
- Enter PASSWORD/ DOB (DD-MM-YY)
- Enter the CAPTCHA CODE as shown above
- Click on Login button
- Hope you DOWNLOADED the admit card
Download SBI Admit card (Click Here)
SBI Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result Details
|SBI Recruitment Notification||View job Notification|
|SBI Syllabus||Updating soon|
|SBI Exam Pattern||Updating soon|
|SBI Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|SBI Result||View Result|
|SBI Answer Key||Updating soon|
SBI Admit Card
State Bank of India (SBI) has released Admit card for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer. Those Candidates who had applied for that SBI for Specialist Cadre Officer Online Exam can download the admit card. For more details go to check its official website, sbi.co.in. The Specialist Cadre Officer Online Exam call letter Released date on 24th October 2017.
SBI Admit Card and Exam Date 2017
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Start date for Admit Card download||24th October 2017|
|Last date for Assistant Mains Exam||11th November 2017|
State Bank of India Post Names
- Specialist Cadre Officer online Exam call letter Released
How to Download SBI Admit Card – Specialist Cadre Officer Online Exam Call Letter Released
Please follow below instruction to download the SBI admit card
- Candidate should go to the official website of sbi.co.in
- In the Home page, you will find download admit card link /Icon for the post(s).
- Once you click on the link, you need to enter the details like Registration ID & password to download the admit card.
- Please read all the instruction mentioned on the admit card.
- Once you provide all the required details then click on OK or submit to download the admit card.
Tentative Results Date: Within 30 Days from the date of Preliminary Exam (We will update once results are out).