SCR – South Central Railway Recruitment has released a new notification for the posts of Sports Quota. There are 21 (Twenty-One) vacancies in this notification. Application process starting on 25th November 2017 and it will get close on 27th December 2017. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with (South Central Railway). In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2018
Department Name: South Central Railway
Post Name: Sports Quota
Job Location: All India
Advt. No: SCR/P-HQ/129/Sports/2017-18
SCR Indian Railway Vacancy Details 2018
Sports Quota: – 21 Posts
- Athletics (Men)- 03 posts
- Athletics (Women)- 04 posts
- Badminton (Women)- 01 post
- Basketball (Men)- 02 posts
- Boxing (Men)- 01 post
- Handball (Women)- 02 posts
- Kho-Kho (Men)- 01 post
- Tennis (Men)- 01 post
- Volleyball (Men)- 02 posts
- Volleyball (Women)- 01 post
- Weightlifting (Men)- 02 posts
- Hockey (Men)-01 post
- Minimum 10th standard pass or SSC or equivalent with ITI
- 12th pass or Intermediate or equivalent examination
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25Years
- Selection Process will be based on as per requirement.
Salary: Rs.5200- Rs.20200/- Per month with Grade Pay: – Rs.1900/-
Edibility candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Crossed Bank Draft/ Indian Postal drawn in favor of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, South Central Railway, payable at Secunderabad.
- SC / ST / Women / Minority / EBC Candidates: 250 (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
How to Apply for South Central Railway Recruitment notification 2018
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on prescribed application format along with attested copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate and any other relevant documents to below address.
Address: – To the Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Room No. 416, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, 4th Floor, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad- 500025, Telangana, on or before 27th December 2017.
- Start Date to Apply: 25th November 2017
- Last date to Apply: 27th December 2017
We request job aspirants that, before applying for above Sports Quota. Kindly go through the Recruitment Notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification.