SSC Eastern Region Recruitment Notification 2017 – Assistant Posts
Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region, released a new recruitment notification through its official website sscer.org for the recruitment of 97 (Ninety-Seven) Various Assistant Vacancies. Job seekers should apply before 24th September 2017.
SSCER Vacancy 2017 – Staff Selection commission eastern region
- Qualification: – 10th / 12th / Degree from a recognized board / institution / university.
- Salary: 9300 – 34800/- with a grand pay of Rs.4600/- Per month
Age Limit: – As on 24th September 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Age Relaxation: – The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Governments orders on the subject
Application Fee: – Job aspirants who want to participate in SSC Eastern Region Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards” or through SBI Challan.
- General /OBC category: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Female candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Process: – Selection will be based on written test and interview.
How to apply for SSCER Jobs 2017: – Interested and eligible Applicants can apply online through the official website of Staff Selection commission eastern region (SSC Eastern Region), ssconline.nic.in before 24th September 2017. Candidates need to send the hard copy of the application form along with the relevant documents to The Regional Director (ER) Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata-700020
Important Dates to remember:-
- Last Date to apply online: 24th September 2017
- Closing Date to send the hard copy: 10 Days from the date of the last date.