Teachers’ Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2022 Apply for 26 Junior Assistant, Manager Vacancies in Udupi – Karnataka location. Teachers’ Co-operative Bank Limited Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 26 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Teachers’ Co-operative Bank career official website i.e., teachersbank.co.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 08-Dec-2022.
Teachers’ Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Teachers’ Co-operative Bank Limited (Teachers’ Co-operative Bank)
Post Details: Junior Assistant, Manager
Total No. of Posts: 26
Salary: As per Teachers’ Co-operative Bank Norms
Job Location: Udupi – Karnataka
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: teachersbank.co.in
Teachers’ Co-operative Bank Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Junior Assistant – Technical||1|
|Junior Assistant – Legal||1|
Teachers’ Co-operative Bank Recruitment required eligibility details
Teachers’ Co-operative Bank Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per Teachers’ Co-operative Bank official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Diploma, Master’s Degree, B.E, MCA from any of the recognized board or University.
- Manager: Degree, Chartered Accountant
- Junior Assistant: Degree, Diploma, Master’s Degree
- Junior Assistant – Technical: B.E in Computer Science, Master’s Degree in Computer Application, MCA
- Junior Assistant – Legal: Degree in Law
- Manager: Candidates should have 01 year of Banking Experience
- Junior Assistant: Candidates should have minimum of 06 months of Computer Knowledge
- Junior Assistant – Legal: Candidates should have minimum of 06 months of Computer Knowledge & Preference for Candidates having Service Experience
As per the Teachers’ Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 08-Dec-2022.
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 05 years
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: 03 years
- All Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
Steps to Apply for Teachers’ Co-operative Bank Junior Assistant, Manager Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ teachersbank.co.in
- And check for the Teachers’ Co-operative Bank Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Junior Assistant, Manager Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (08-Dec-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for Teachers’ Co-operative Bank Recruitment (Junior Assistant, Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at Teachers’ Co-operative Bank official website teachersbank.co.in, Starting from 21-11-2022 to 08-Dec-2022
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Dec-2022