- 6140 Police Constable Grade II, Jail Warden Grade II & Fireman Vacancies – 27th January 2018
TamilNadu Police Recruitment 2017 notification for 6140 Police Constable Grade II, Jail Warden Grade II & Fireman Vacancies
TN Police Recruitment – TamilNadu Police has released a new notification for the posts of Police Constable Grade II, Jail Warden & Fireman. There are 6140 (Six Thousand One Hundred and Forty) vacancies in this notification. Application process starting on 28th December 2017 and it will get close on 27th January 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with (TamilNadu Police). In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
TN Police Jobs 2018
TN Police Vacancy Details
- Police Constable Grade II: 5538 Posts
- Jail Warden Grade II: 365 Posts
- Fireman: 237 Posts
Qualification: 10th Pass.
Age Limit: As on 01st July 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
Upper Age Limit:
- 26 years for BC, BC(M), MBC, DNC candidates
- 29 years for SC, SC(A), ST
- 35 years for Destitute Widow
- 45 years for Ex-Servicemen/ CPMF/ Serving personnel of Armed Forces
Selection Process: – Selection will be based on below following Steps.
- Written exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Height- 170 cms (General, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC) & 167 cms (SC, SC(A) / ST)
- Chest- 81 to 86 cms with expansion of 5 cms
- Women/ Transgender:
- Height: 159 cms for General, BC,BC(M),MBC/DNC & 157 cms for SC, SC(A) /ST)
- Men: 1500 meters run within 7 minutes
- Women: 400 meters run within 2 minutes 30 seconds
- Ex-servicemen, Ex-personnel of Para Military Forces and serving Army / PMF persons who are going to retire within 1 year from the last date of receipt of application: 1500 meters run within 8 minutes.
Physical Efficiency Test:
Salary: Rs.18, 200 – 52, 900/- Per Month
How to Apply for TamilNadu Police Recruitment notification 2017
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online at TNUSRB from 28 Dec 2017 from 12 AM to 27 Jan 2018 till 11:59 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Mobile No.
- Candidates log on to http://tnusrbonline.org/
- Go to “One-time registration”
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Online Application”
- Fill the details in the application & submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28th December 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27th January 2018
We request job aspirants that, before applying for above Police Constable Grade II, Jail Warden Grade II & Fireman. Kindly go through the Recruitment Notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification.
TN Police Recruitment 2017 Apply for 31 Horse Maintainer, Cook, Gardner & Various Vacancies at tnpolice.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Police Department has released a new recruitment notification through its official website tnpolice.gov.in for the recruitment of 31 (Thirty-One) Horse Maintainer, cook Gardner and Various Vacancies. Police Jobs seekers can apply before 03rd July 2017.
Govt Department: – Tamil Nadu Police
Post Name: – Horse Maintainer, Cook, Gardner & Various
Job Location: – Tamil Nadu
Last Date: – 03rd July 2017
Official Website: – www.tnpolice.gov.in
Important Dates to remember:-
- Start Date: 15th June 2017
- Close Date: 03rd July 2017
- Tentative date of interview: 17th July 2017