UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 Apply for 179 Technician Vacancies in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh location. Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 179 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the UPRVUNL career official website i.e., uprvunl.org recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 05-Aug-2022.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam (UPRVUNL)
Post Details: Technician
Total No. of Posts: 179
Salary: Rs.28000/- Per Month
Job Location: Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: uprvunl.org
UPRVUNL Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
UPRVUNL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UPRVUNL official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-Jul-2022.
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1180/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.826/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Test & Interview
Steps to Apply for UPRVUNL Technician Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ uprvunl.org
- And check for the UPRVUNL Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Technician Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (05-Aug-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment (Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at UPRVUNL official website uprvunl.org, Starting from 12-07-2022 to 05-Aug-2022
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Aug-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 05-08-2022